Thursday 12 September 2019

I wear Crocs

Follow my blog with BloglovinWelcome to my very first blog post. I guess this first post is where I should tell you a bit about myself and what this blog is going to be about.

I'm 36. I live with a teenager in college and my boyfriend of 20 years. The first thing people ask when I say the boyfriend of 20 years is why are you not married???  Because knowing that either of us can walk away at any time makes me feel free while at the same time reminds us not to take each other for granted...

Does my footwear offend thee?
I have two dogs, Lola Pug and Fifi Mouse who have a love hate relationship. One minute they're scrapping over one of my socks and the next minute they're humping each other.

I'm a wearer of crocs.... fake crocs... and yes, I have on occasion (accidently) ventured outside the house wearing them. Upon realising that the comfortable monstrosities were still on my feet, I felt not the slightest bit of shame. Love me, love my (fake) crocs.

My garden needs weeding.

I'm a reader. I probably have enough books to last me a good ten years but if you ever tell me I have too many books I will cut you out of my life for good. Don't you ever!

I own more pairs of pyjamas than I do actual clothes.

I enter competitions to try and bring in some extra dosh. There are a couple of sites that I use, Loquax and Prizefinder. If I win something that I don't want to keep for myself or give as a gift, I'll sell it. I say that in almost a whisper because it can be a touchy subject among compers. Some don't think we should enter competions for prizes with the intention of selling because it takes away the chance of winning for someone who really wanted it for themselves. But hey, when I've got £1.23 to last me till payday, sure I'm going to try to make some extra cash. I get some food on the table and someone else gets something super cool for a fraction of the RRP. Its win win.

This blog is going to be about ways I find to bring in some extra cash, the shit things I do during the day and some other stuff in between... I'll figure it out as I go along.

That's all for now...I hope you stick around!!

Janine x

Oh and I'll be using the odd ad here and there... because I need money... to buy some real Crocs ha ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment